Why the fuck does my computer act up when I’m inebriated?!?! And that weird shit ends up happening?!
20th century opera in Japanese….? shit just got real. no idea how we got to this though
The sexual tension between you and your posters as you’re getting dressed
I can only imagine how hot and bothered my world map gets.
#enough to cause global warming
#You’ve been hit by #You’ve been struck by #A Smooth Criminal
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Tumblr should really give you a warning when you’re about to hit the post limit. Like a little pop-up that says “Hey, slow down there, soldier! You’ve been blogging a fuckton! You’re (20) posts away from exceeding your daily post limit! Maybe it’s time to go outside and play.”
If people don’t stop reblogging this I’m going to throw myself off Mt. Everest.
I can see it now: